Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chest Infections More Condition_symptoms Is There A Link Between Chicken Pox And Chest Infections?

Is there a link between chicken pox and chest infections? - chest infections more condition_symptoms

No contract, chicken pox, until I in my thirties. Since then I've been struggling with breast cancer infections.I've never had pneumonia in my life, until the chicken pox.

I was only on antibiotics a few times before, and now I am on it all the time (I started again today for another chest infection)

Is there a connection?

1 comment:

  1. Defendant mentioned his relationship with other stones and herpes and chickenpox fundamentally different representations of the same virus, I suggest you have a relationship with chickenpox. At least one outbreak of chickenpox in May weaken their immunity.

    A word with your doctor the next time you find it.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete