Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Time Buyer Credit From Ira First Time Home Buyer's Credit Questions?

First Time Home Buyer's Credit questions? - first time buyer credit from ira

1. Let's say that my friend bought a house from 08 December, which are valid up to $ 7500 loan. Can I buy a house at 09 and claim the credit? And if, after they bought a house and then marry later this year? I use the credit?

2. Let's say I took my IRA to help my friend, pay your deposit for your house may be exempt from punishment, as it has been used to pay an initial payment or not, because my house?

3. Let's say the woman called my friends in the title of his mother's house and my friend just bought a house, signed on cooperation with his father (who owns a house in 10 years), 08 December came to that, or father, may he claim the credit? I would say yes, because the house was the mother not his principal residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment