Saturday, February 13, 2010

Serial Number Mount Blade 1011 Looking For A Pricing Or More Info On 1917 Brevetee 8mm Mountable Machinegun?

Looking for a pricing or more info on 1917 Brevetee 8mm mountable machinegun? - serial number mount blade 1011

I have a machine gun in the basement (no editing, but it has a bipod, and surprising in their ability) on the page that says Brevette 8mm, then make your 1917, then we can say that their series numbers. I know nothing about this weapon, but my main question is how much it worth anything? All information that is on this answer acceptable.

1 comment:

  1. To www.gunbroker.com and see if it is not a weapon like this will be offered for sale. Do not cite me on, but it would not surprise me if it could because of the rarity of the thing worthwhile, 25,000 dollars or more. (You do not have a federal tax stamp, right?)

    ReplyDelete