Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girlfriend Card Wat To Write Please Help Me??i Dont Now Wat 2 Write?

Please help me??i dont now wat 2 write? - girlfriend card wat to write

My girlfriend of 2 years, I was 3 weeks ago namely, av or worse this morning still c all day, but its strange how she says she still loves n he broke my heart is not breking up? waqnt on his birthday or to say n write a letter, what I feel, but I can not put into words this time to take theres still hope I cn mir 2 days in daily d person who speaks 2 Nite want when aider please thanks

1 comment:

  1. hile ... had exactly the same thing with my BF of 2 years, so I know what girls by goin ... She will love you probably fair to say that you love and miss, and after their time apart, I realized I really wanted to be together again .... but good to say it has left and perhaps even hurt you feel confused when he tries to get back together but be a good thing to tell us to look after them and you honestly reassembled.

    ReplyDelete